- If you are not completely satisfied with your Digital Signature product at any time during the 30 day period following the original shipment date, please contact Digital Signature Support at 866-903-4453 toll free. Our customer support personnel are available during support hours to make sure you have every opportunity to enjoy the benefits of the Digital Signature Digital Music System. If, however, you are dissatisfied for any reason with your purchase, please follow the steps below for a refund of your purchase price.
The 30 day return policy applies only to Digital Signature Products that are purchased directly from Digital Signature (either via phone or the online store).
Please note that only products in the original packaging with all materials and in new or as-new condition are eligible for the 30 Day refund.
- 1. Request an RMA
If in the diagnosis of reported performance issues with your Digital Signature product(s) our customer support personnel determine that your product(s) qualifies for a Warranty Return, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request will be initiated and a unique RMA number will be sent to you via email. Every limited warranty return must have an associated (RMA) number.
- Ship the Product Back to Us
Digital Signature will not be responsible for returned products sent using an alternate carrier or shipping label. It is the sender's responsibility to retain a copy of the shipping label with the applicable tracking number signed by an agent of the carrier as proof that the possession of the returned product shipment was transferred to the carrier. You have 14 days from the date of RMA request to return your original product.
The address for Digital Signature Warranty Returns is:
Digital Signature Refund Returns
Attn: RMA # (please include your RMA # here)
1221 E. Dyer Road, Suite 290
Santa Ana, California 92705
- Email Your Return Shipment Tracking Number to support@MintWirelessAudio.com
Please include "Shipment Notification: RMA# (please include your RMA# here)" in the email subject line and the returns shipment tracking number and the time of pick-up in the email body.
- Receive your Replacement
If you want advanced replacement, we will require a valid credit card number to ship your replacement product(s). Your replacement product(s) will ship within 24-48hrs hours of RMA request, excluding weekends and holidays and, the shipment of your returned product is not required until your replacement product(s) has been received.
If you does not want advanced replacement, your product(s) will ship upon receipt and inspection of your original product(s) . As part of our returns process, you will receive an email notifying you that your replacement order has been placed and another email notifying you that your product has shipped.
You will not be charged for the replacement product as long as (i) you return the original product to us within 14 days after issuance of the RMA or 14 days after the shipment date of your replacement order, if you choose advanced replacement, and (ii) the problem you reported with the product(s) proves to be covered by the terms of the limited warranty.
If we do not receive the original product(s) within 14 days, or if we determine that the problem with your product(s) is not covered by the limited warranty, we will charge the then-current standard price for the applicable product(s) to your credit card or the original form of payment used at the time you placed your original order.
For your benefit, we recommend that you record your serial number(s) found on the product(s) and any other purchase information on this card and keep it with your personal records along with proof of purchase. Verification of purchase is required to perform warranty service. Please retain your warranty information and a copy of your proof of purchase. Digital Signature retains the right to request verification of purchase for warranty service.
- 1. WARRANTY.
Digital Signature™ manufactures its products to very high standards and we are confident our product will perform well. We warrant our product against manufacturing defects in material and workmanship to the original owner, for a period of one year from the original date of purchase. The warranty is non-transferable.
• This warranty does not extend to damage caused by improper use/installation, using the charger to charge alkaline batteries, faulty ancillary equipment, modifications, unauthorized repair, shipping damage or loss, abuse, accidents, use on improper voltage/current power surges, lightning or other acts of God.
• This warranty does not extend to any iPod®, computer, MP3 players, line in devices or third party external speakers used with this device.
• Please resist taking apart this product. There are no user serviceable parts inside and any attempt to modify or repair your unit will void the warranty.
- REPAIR PROCEDURES, EXCLUSIVE REMEDY.
Digital Signature will only repair or replace products conforming to this limited warranty at no charge. This is the sole and exclusive remedy available for breach of warranty. If you find the product to be defective contact Digital Signature, Inc. When you receive an authorization from Digital Signature, Inc., return the product as directed, at your expense and risk. Product repairs not covered by warranty and product updates will be provided at a set rate.
This warranty is void if the product is damaged by improper or abnormal use or by accident, if the product is altered or modified in any way or if any attempt is made to repair the product without authorization. It is solely the purchaser’s responsibility to determine the suitability of these products for each particular application. Digital Signature, Inc. is not suitable for all events, and is not authorized for use with systems potentially injurious to life or health. This warranty is not assignable. The laws of certain jurisdictions may require a warranty different from that expressed herein. In such case, the laws of that jurisdiction shall apply.
- NO OTHER WARRANTIES.
Digital Signature hardware, software and user manuals are provided “as is.” All other warranties and representations, oral or written, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are excluded and do not apply. As required by law, no representative, agent or employee of Digital Signature is authorized to make warranties, representations or obligations inconsistent with or in addition to those set forth in this limited warranty.
- NO DAMAGES.
In no event will Digital Signature be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty or under any other legal theory, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. In any event Digital Signature will not be liable for sums in excess of the purchase price of the product. Digital Signature thus is not liable for lost profits or goodwill, downtime, damage or destruction of any program, data, equipment, or other company, personal injury, or loss or any other damages.
• This agreements between you and Digital Signature will supersede any prior or different agreements, representations or proposals and may be changed only by written agreement with the company.
• Waiver by any party of any default or breach of this agreement will not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default of breach of the same or different kind.